Wednesday 19 October 2011

Down to work!

Down to work!

I haven’t posted a blog for a couple of weeks because I have been on a wonderful holiday.   We went on a tour ‘New England in the Fall’ to see all the beautiful Autumn colours.   Wow!   We timed it just right and the colours were amazing.  I have taken over 1000 photographs – heaven knows when I’ll have chance to process them but I’m looking forward to at least a couple of good ones.  It’s now time to get down to  work again.

I have done a little bit of craft since I came back – 9 more patchwork squares – I’ll have to have a count up soon and see how near the target I am.      I’ve also made 3 felt notebook covers, 2 in black and white and another in autumn colours – guess where the inspiration for that one came from?

Liz and I made another 4 Christmas table centres before I went away and I will be taking them to Lark Lane this Saturday to see if anyone shows any interest.   Having been into Liverpool shopping today, I’m also going to take some Christmas cards, the shops are full of them already.


I did start some more poppy corsages a couple of weeks ago but I haven’t made the centres for them so that’s another job unfinished.    I had intended to make some photo keyrings by now – I thought they’d make good stocking fillers but I ran out of time -  I’ll have to attempt them next week as well  – who knows, I might even have some photos to post!




No comments:

Post a Comment