Sunday 24 February 2013

Final Curtain

My progress with the mini iPad continues.   I love it, it’s easy to use and so small and light – I try not to be separated from it.  



covered sketchbook
Having been out every evening this week, I haven’t achieved a great deal on the craft front  – the New England album has not moved on much at all,  but I have finished the sketchbook cover I started last week.   








woven s


cobweb felt scarf
On Saturday, we went to Calidad Events Craft Fair at Lark Lane.  The footfall is increasing and we had a very good day.   The picture of the Tulips which I made a couple of weeks ago didn’t sit on the table for long – one of the other stallholders loved it as soon as she set eyes on it and it has gone home with her.  The woven scarf was also much admired but it didn’t sell –I’m secretly glad  to keep hold of   it  for a little while longer.                    
Headdress for bridesmaid
posy for bridesmaid
The final curtain came down on our  performance of ‘The Sorcerer’, yesterday evening and after we’d cleared the theatre, we went to an after-show party – a bit tired today.   The week went very well and it was lovely to be back at the Epstein Theatre.   All the costumes have now been returned to Betty at Charades,  who did us proud www.charadessthelens.co.uk and I can begin to get back to ‘normal’ – whatever that is!
Not many plans for the coming week – I’ve some photos to sort out for a couple of competitions so I won’t exactly be idle but perhaps I’ll get round to making something, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment